Sunday, August 9, 2015

Birthday Card

I needed a birthday card for my mother-in-law's husband, who is turning 85, and this is what I came up with.  The balloon came from the Stretch Your Imagination cartridge; the sentiment is from George and Basic Shapes.  I used the Cuttlebug D'Vine Swirls and Swiss Dots embossing folders on the background paper and the scalloped scallop punch for the border.  Since 85 is a pretty big birthday, I think I'd better get to work making another card for the kids to give him!


I'm linking this to the Birthday Party at Cards in Envy.

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. A big, bright balloon for a big birthday! Love it. Thanks for joining us at Cards In Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, cheerful birthday card with that balloon! Love the embossed background! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure he'll love this card! That sentiment die cut is wonderful! Thanks for playing in the Cards in Envy Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure he'll love this card! That sentiment die cut is wonderful! Thanks for playing in the Cards in Envy Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure he'll love this card! That sentiment die cut is wonderful! Thanks for playing in the Cards in Envy Challenge!

    ReplyDelete