Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Ice Cream Cone Birthday Card

Today I made a "sweet" birthday card with a scrumptious looking ice cream cone and colors that say summer to me.  I used a sketch from the sketch challenge at My Favorite Things.  The ice cream cone was cut on my Cricut Explore using an svg file on my computer - it was a free file downloaded from the internet, but I don't remember from where - my apologies to the talented person who created the file.  The cherries came from the Cricut Create a Critter cartridge (they were part of a cupcake file).  




I'm also linking this card to the Summer Treats challenge at Fantabulous Cricut, the Ice Cream challenge at Die Cuttin Divas and the Birthday Linky Party at Craftin Desert Divas.

Thanks for looking!

8 comments:

  1. Yummy! Thank you for joining our “Ice Cream” Challenge this week at Die Cuttin’ Divas.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    Die Cuttin’ Diva DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute card. Thanks for joining us at DCD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card!! Thanks for joining our challenge at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUMMY!!! I love it. Thanks for joining us at FCC summer treats challenge
    Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super Cute card! Thank you for sharing over at Craftin Desert Diva's Linky Party.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh how Sweet! Adorable card! Thanks for joining us over at Craftin Desert Divas!

    Theresa (CDD DT)
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  7. MMmmm good, with a cherry on top!!
    Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cone! Love the colors here too, so glad you joined us at MFT!

    ReplyDelete