Saturday, July 18, 2015

Mickey Mouse Birthday Card (CardzTV)

One of my favorite crafters to follow is Mary from CardzTV.  I watch her videos, I follow her blog, and I have a collection of her stamps (but not nearly enough).  When I need a card and don't have an idea, I head to her blog for inspiration.  And often, I find the perfect card, one that will not benefit from any tweaks or changes.  This adorable birthday card featuring Mickey Mouse is one of those - copied almost exactly from Mary's card, and I can't think of a thing I could do to improve on it.  Mary even provides all of her dimensions and cut sizes to make it easier to reproduce her cards.  I used the Cricut cartridge Mickey & Friends to cut Mickey, and (although you can't see it) on the inside I used a sentiment from the CardzTV stamp set Good Times that says "May all your birthday wishes come true."   Love it!




No comments:

Post a Comment